Sunday, December 6, 2009

Be professional and dedicated to your dreams and goals


Hi guys All is going well. Recently i got done with my reality show what i have been shooting for. It was really exosting and i had to put the most hard work I ever done I guess. So, u can see it on Chanel V since the last week of december "Fact supermodels". I am glad I did it but I also realised that reality shows are really really hard work, I believe now I became much more professional than I was and I grown quite alot:-))) Can't talk more about it since its not released yet:-))) Also I was very happy to meet my friend Pooja who was in Mumbai for few days. We had amazing indian dinner and chocolate overdose:-)))) I normally don't eat sweets but for Pooja:-)))) LOL. it was really lovely meeting. It's always great to meet people who are in ur close circle and whom u trust. Unfortunately I had some problems with my health but already leaving to Bangalore for a shoot. I think commitments are the basic things of life and especially professional ones ( since I am writing about my professional life more). No matter what people always should be professional and do whatever they are commited to. I will be doing amazing shoot in Bagalore what I have been waiting for quite sometimes:-))) U have to be really dedicated, professioanl and in love with anything you do, only than dreams come true and unreal things becomes real. I have one friend who always says what real and not, its totally wrong. Absolutely everything is posible and real in life, it all depends on how much u r dedicated to it and how much u love and how much passion u have for it. I like this quote from my fav book "Alice in Wonderland" "There is no use trying, said Alice; one can't believe impossible things. I dare say you haven't had much practice, said the Queen. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Lewis Carroll
And i also think people always should work themselves and be more dedicated towards their dreams or goals instead of aking God or anybody else to make dreams come true. Dreams never come true if they are in "dreams grouppe". It's very important to take right desicions in life, rights means what goes from heart, only this is right what goes from heart and with passion. I hope everything will be fine with my shoot in Bangalore, cuz i'm not really well but I will do my best. I wish everybody to have a nice week ahead and always remember that love is the most beautiful feeling in the world and the main in life:-) Life is great and beautiful creation

Peace and love to all

Hare Krishna

Saidah

P.S. I know i can make a difference and be the change I want to see in the world:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment