Monday, May 2, 2011

Mumbai after "Jal" (shoot in desert). Part 1


Hi folks
It's been ages since my last entry. I know. I have been in Gujarat in Kutch for last 40 days. Shooting for movie "Jal". Rann of Kutch....indian desert. I know it must be very interesting to know how it was and etc etc but I feel like keeping it simple and just post "no comments". I think it's the best. LOL.
Kutch is beautiful....Rann of Kutch....desert. A great place to visit for a few days. I have been living there for 40 days and had to forget what 21st century is about. LOL. Still recovering. It's been tough if to say it in simple language. Movie is going amazing so far. It's always a pleasure to work with Girish Malik. I like the way he directs and "sees" the movie. "Jal" is our first project together and I believe we have a long way to go professionally. He is fantastic person to work with and I am happy that my first movie as a main lead happen to be exactly with Girish Malik. We have so many interesting people in our film. I can't mention all of them as its nearly hundred. LOL. But with whom I had really good working experience are Tannishtha Chatterjee, Purab Kohli, Yashpal Sharma and Gary Richardson.
We did a play with Gary before so it's like we knew each other. But I was really glad to work with Purab, Yashpal and Tannishtha. Some of them really helped on professional front.

It's just so many things happening in my life as well and tonight i am leaving to Europe for 2 weeks and to Moscow for a wedding. Very excited about it :-) Will write soon. Now my mind is quite disturb with thousand of things.
Love to All
Sidah Jules

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment