Thursday, June 18, 2009

Live Your Day


Today my friend Pooja sent me this picture. I think it's very beautiful and wise words. It inspired me. I always think same but it's important to feel it as well. It's important to feel life, to feel wings and to "fly". Live is here right now, there is no past, no future, life is a present, it's a moment....a beautiful moment what we have right now. It also takes certain practice not to think that much about past and future what most of people do all the time, but they should focus on present more and feel live right now without any thoughts. I don't want to write much at the moment....
I wish everybody to be able to feel the moment what they have exactly right now....it's beautiful and it's life.
Live is always for living..........
In harmony,
Saidah

No comments:

Post a Comment