Sunday, December 19, 2010

My birthday


"Old me had gone and I feel a brand new"
Hi folks
November had passed and I am still alive :-))) It's quite a good sign I believe. Probably I am more stronger than I thought. It's good.
I went to Delhi recently and it was quite a good trip in terms of meetings new people and mood. I don't think there is any point to write more about it but Delhi was a good trip. I went to my fav Birla Temple. Just overall it was very spiritual trip and it connected me to my early years and teenager's time a lot. I do travel to Delhi once in a while but exactly this time I connected to my past more deeply than before and I loved it. It really inspired me for many things in future. It's a good feeling to love your past. I went to Lotus Temple what also has a certain and very special meaning to me. I am not old (LOL) but I had all that nostalgia kind of a feeling.

My birthday has just past. it was on 17th. Celebration was few days but I would not actually call it a party as I did not plan anything. It was 3 days. First one was really fucked up. As I was writing before i dont like to use bad language but it was really fucked up. In fact it was even terrible. Small things do matters. To all people. PLEASE. Always remember that small things do matter. In my case all that small things were pretty .... so it distroyed a lot and left many things in past. Second day was good. In fact my first cake happened on a second day and two others on third. Second day was really nice. I loved it. And third as well. What I probably appreciated the most is that one person ordered cake for me in advance and it was exactly the way I like ( without chocolate and actually it was xmas pudding kind of a thing, but I loved it). Than also I went for dinner with friends. I was quite surprised with all that huge amount of calls, sms and mails I have got. I think my phone just didn't stop ringing. But it was nice. Really. Few people really surprised me that they called and it was a good surprise :-)))
Actually thanx to everyone for making my birthday to happen in a beautiful way. Thanx.

But probably in life it's always like that that everything have good and bad or maybe I am overemotional. When so many people calling and writing.....you will always know who did not. And I think the most sad part of my birthday was that it was only one person who did not call me or did not even sms. I just was pretty upset about it as that person quite a part of my life. Probably people are so busy sometimes that they can't sms. It's just very private to me.

I feel like a new year started for me. I feel so different. I promised to myself to be a better person than I was. For sure. there are so many changes what has to be done. There are people who totally gone from my life for good and there are people who came in. It's always important to make right choices. "It's always important to send flowers in a right time as well. " I was not in a mood of celebrating anything. In fact I don't even feel it. I just feel different, like a new me and different world. Probably I am just going to be happy soon that year 2010 is getting over. I am really happy that 2010 is getting over soon. It was lots of good things what happened to me and I met really amazing and talanted people in 2010 but it was also other things what will never happen in my life again and I am happy about it.

But i am still happy with the way I am and I am glad that I can just write everything I feel like over here. Probably i am a bit pissed off at the moment.....so I better go to sleep.

Love to all.....
SJ

P.S. I just recently read amazing stuff and it was such quote over there "Art is the only way to run away without leaving". I found it to be amazing and beautiful. But I found another way as well. It's a game. By playing you can run away as well....without actually leaving.... ( that's a thought without explanation ;-) )

P.P.S. I am just looking at one painting right now....it was one of the most important and special gifts I have ever got I think. It's basically so simple but I never thought I will feel for it so much. I guess it was 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment