Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cultural day - 'Shakespeare in love"


Hi folks

Today i had cultural day and it was really nice. Today I went to Prithvi Theatre in Juhu in Mumbai to watch a play with a friend of mine. It was my first time of going to theatre in India, for many years i actually even didnt know it exists here. I can't say that play was really interesting, but it's always interesting and beautiful to see performance and feel that artistic mood, stage. I love live performance and was really happy to have such expirienc ien Mumbai. Unfortunately theatre is small and probably cuz it's not so "on demand" in India and Mumbai as it's in London for example and Moscow. Now i defenately will go there often and I am glad to have such friends who likes it too.
I think all parties and fun are good and I love it too, but educated people also need "food for brains" and cultural programms. I think it's very limited when a person thinks only about going out and work. There are so many beautiful things in the world, there are so many to discover, to learn, to see, to expirience and etc. And i seriously wish everybody to keep discovering it and not to limit themselves from "food for brains".
Peace

Love

Saidah

No comments:

Post a Comment